End-to-end design and development from XML to native iPhone functionality
- Live XML feed from your organization's web site
- Native system functionality to provide the best user experience
- Designed for fully interactive touch screen gestures
- Provides quick, easy, portable access to full text descriptions, images and links
- Works with cellular wireless Internet connections and standard wifi
- Stores data and images on user's iPhone to provide continuous information regardless of connectivity; updates data next time connection is found
- Custom design including your organization's logo, branding, mission statement and other essential information
User Experience Design Consultant
Guerrero New Media Design
ATA Calendar App
The ATA Calendar App was designed and built for Artists' Television Access (ATA), an experimental media gallery in San Francisco's Mission District. The app uses live XML feed to pull up-to-date information about all screenings, performances and events from the ATA web site.
- Calendar of all upcoming screenings, performances and events
- List of current gallery exhibitions and window installations
- Full descriptions for each listing
- Events listed chronologically and automatically sorted into "This Week" and "Upcoming"